Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I won the lottery last night !!!!

Well, actually it's a lottery with no money involved, but still a lottery nonetheless.

In truth, I was actually the unlucky recipient of a vehicular accident last night. It all happened so fast (which is how all vehicular accidents happen hahaha). I was riding this motorcycle sidecar type public vehicle (which we call tricycles in the philippines, kind of like the tuk-tuk of the Thais but slightly different). And then this whacko in comes speeding from out of nowhere and BANG.

It's all that guy's fault since we have right of way. Thankfully no one was seriously hurt. All I got was a slightly bruised butt (however funny that may sound, it still hurts). Another good thing that happened is that this all happened about 15 feet away from my house so my family was right there to help me : )

And to think that I always thought I was unlucky ^_^

1 comment:

b-ray said...

Ouch!