Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Ode to the great Dragon

Nearly one month already since James Oliver Rigney Jr., more popularly known as the author Robert Jordan, has passed away and I still can't believe it.

Creator of the Wheel of Time series of books, with a story reaching 11 books already of projected 12. I lament the fact that Robert Jordan was unable to completely finish his work of more than 15 years already. (The first book was published in 1990). I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every hour I may have wasted reading and sometimes re-reading my eleven book collection that may be now be uncompleted. I hate you Amyloidosis. You are a most evil blight on humanity.

Here you can see my most probably to be uncompleted collection :(



So long Robert Jordan

It has been a most fascinating journey through RandLand.

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass." but your story shall forever stay with me.

No comments: