Tuesday, July 27, 2004

ARRGH! I Hate Mosquitos !!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Look At It! Hate It! Fear It!

Mosquitos! They bite you and suck your blood! They make you itch! They transmit viruses and bacteria that can kill you! They buzz around your ear until you go crazy!

You can see here it's evil instrument of puncturing, gaze at its evilness
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Gaze at it's EVIL serrated edges! Feel it's EVIL point puncturing your skin! Hear it EVILLY gulping your lifeblood away!

Just a few reasons to hate the little buggers. As of today, I formally document my hate for them. Why? because I've never been bitten by them so many times as I've been these past two months. And for some strange reason, I think they're following me around because it seems that everytime I go somewhere, I see another one of those vapiric devils flying around.

Honestly, long , long ago, those things never bit me which was just as fine with me. They never even came near me even if my brothers complain about being bitten by them all the time. It seems they were just biding their time for this. Well, I'm not going to take this lying down. I've been bitten far enough and it looks like they finally bit more than they could chew.

Hence, as of today, I pledge myself to the killing of as much of the blood-sucking creatures from hell. It's for the good of all humanity. My share of the kills today number to 9 of the biting bugs. I personally killed them with my hands( or feet , when possible). I'm against chemical warfare though, it has to be a manual extermination. That's 9 less mozzies that will bite a fellow person. That's 9 less buzzards that can transmit diseases.

Watch out mosquitos of the world. Whenever a child cries of being bitten by mosquitos in the darkness, there I shall be too. Total Eradication will be my motto against you, O Evil Biting One!

No comments: