Thursday, July 29, 2004

Pajeros Galore and Even More !

Wheee! I never saw so many Pajeros (Montero to some people) and all in one place. Not only those, there are also Landcruisers, Prados, Rav4s, CRVs,Troopers,Bighorns. Its 4x4 paradise. There had to be more than 40 pajeros in different shapes and models there. Granted , they weren't exactly new, they're second hand cars actually. That's because I went this morning to the display lot of a second hand car dealer who specialize in 4x4s from Japan. There are quite a lot of them in this country.

So, I was like wow... so many 4x4s... big wheels and chrome wherever I looked. I suppose the highlight of it all was the single lone Pajero Evolution there. It was white all over, edgy and radiated coolness. It was beautiful and it was just sitting there waiting for everybody to look at it, touch it... *drools*

After an hour, we had to leave. It was a nice experience being drowned in a sea of 4 wheel drive

No comments: